- The competition is open to participants of all nationalities.
- Junior section comprises participants up to 18 years old.
- The Junior section is divided in 5 categories: A (up to 18 years old), B (up to 13 years old), C (up to 11 years old), D (up to 9 years old) and E (up to 7 years old).
- The age of the participant is considered on the 31st of December 2018.
- First prize winners from previous editions are not eligible to enter the same category in which they won their prize.
- The organization/scheduling of the Recitals concerning the prizes are responsibility of the institutions that offer the prize.
- The application should be done online on the website: www.scecilia-competition.com.
- Together with the online form the following documents will be required to attach:
- Recent photo;
- Curriculum Vitae – maximum 15 lines;
- Payment Receipt – attach scan of the check or bank transfer receipt;
- Application deadline: 31st May 2019.
- The repertoire can’t be changed after the application is done.
- The fee for the categories is:
- JUNIOR A - 75 euros
- JUNIOR B – 70 euros
- JUNIOR C – 65 euros
- JUNIOR D, E – 60 euros
- Bank Transfer to IBAN PT50 0010 0000 5121 7990 0016 5, BIC BBPIPTPL / Banco BPI - Balcão Foz - Praça do Império (the name, instrument and category of the participant must figure on description);
- Check addressed to CMSM – Curso de Música Silva Monteiro, Lda and mailed to: Curso de Música Silva Monteiro // Comissão de Apoio ao Concurso Sta. Cecília // Rua Guerra Junqueiro, 455 // 4150-389 Porto - PORTUGAL;
- Paypal (click here).
- The piano rounds of the Junior Section will take place in “Fundação Manuel António da Mota”.
- The schedule of the performances, as well as the practicing times, will be posted on the competition website until the 1st July 2019.
- Participants must present themselves at the proper location 30 minutes earlier than the scheduled time of the competition and submit the Identification Card.
- The repertoire should be played by memory and can not be repeated in different rounds.
All matters not covered in this regulation will be submitted to consideration by the Organizing Committee of this competition in charge of its analysis and solution.
COMPETITION’S SUPPORT COMMITTEE