- Prize Money of 8000 € (5000€ Prize Câmara Municipal do Porto+ 3000€ (Prize Fundação Eng. António de Almeida to support CD recording and publication)
- Recital Ciclo de Recitais (Curso de Música Silva Monteiro/CMP) - Portugal
- Recital Casa da Música (Porto) - Portugal
- CD Publication for KNS Classical
- Recital Casa de Portugal/André Gouveia (Paris) - France
- Recital given by the Foundation Konzertdirektion Kltun gUG - Germany
- Recital “Hammerklavier concert series KNS Classical” (Barcelona) - Spain
- Prize Money of 4000€ (Prize Fundação Eng. António de Almeida, Prize BPI and Prize CMSM)
- Prize Money of 2000€ (Prize BPI and Prize CMSM)
- Prize Money of 1000 € (Prize Fundação Manuel António da Mota and Prize CMSM)
- Recital Novos Talentos T. M. P. – Porto, Portugal
- Prize Money of 750 € (Prize BPI and Prize CMSM)
- Prize Money of 400 € (Prize BPI and Prize CMSM)
CATEGORY B and C
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Prizes – Diplom and Trophy
CATEGORY D and E
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Prizes – Diplom and Medal
- International Agency Prize will be awarded to the laureates chosen by the artistic director of KNS Classical to integrate the KNS Agency Emergency Artists.
- Best Portuguese Júnior B Prize – Recital Paços da Cultura – São João da Madeira, Portugal
NOTE : Attribution of the prize under the 2nd article 12.º of CIRS. Prizes don't involve the temporary or definitive cedence of copyrights.
The payment of the prize will be done 15 days after the reception of the original receipt fulfilled by the participant.
All the participants will receive a Diploma of Participation. The prizes may be awarded ex-aequo. In this case the total amount is divided by the number of winners.
The Awards Ceremony will take place during the FINAL CONCERT - FINAL WITH ORCHESTRA/ PRIZE WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT, on the 21st July 2019, 18h00 at “Casa da Música”. All the laureates must be at the Awards Ceremony otherwise they will not receive the respective diploma and prize.